The UAW-Ford Education, Development and Training Program (EDTP) was established to provide UAW-represented hourly employees with a wide variety of education and training opportunities.
The responsibilities and functions of the EDTP Committee include:
- Identifying education, training and retraining needs for UAW-represented Ford employees.
- Identifying existing educational resources, publicizing them to meet employee needs and encourage employee participation.
- Providing annual EDTP training and updates for local plant EDTP/ESSP Representatives.
- Supporting local on-site classroom training facilitated by the plant EDTP/ESSP Representative, with approved providers.
- Designing programs delivered by the VEBA Trust - Tuition Assistance Program.
See your plant EDTP Representative for more EDTP information or go to www.uawford.org/edtp.